Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Qatar Islamic Cultural Center - FANAR

+2
PM
ibrahim
6 posters

:: Mga Balita :: Sa Qatar

Go down

Qatar Islamic Cultural Center - FANAR Empty Qatar Islamic Cultural Center - FANAR

Post by ibrahim Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:37 am

www.qatar-fanar.com

FANAR, Qatar Islamic Cultural Centre, is a charitable organization that works on motivating Non-Muslims to become more informed about Islam, by diffusing Islamic culture through multiple styles and means.

They undertake many activities to care for new convert’s affairs; enlightening non-Arab Muslims about all matters in relation to their faith and teaching Arabic to non-Arabic speakers. The Charity enjoys an independent administrative and financial organizational structure and assumes its own functions under the direct umbrella of H.E the Minister of Endowments (Awqaf) and Islamic Affairs.

call: (+974) 4250250

Qatar Islamic Cultural Center - FANAR Spiraldu0

Last edited by PM on Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed image)
ibrahim
ibrahim
Needs to post more
Needs to post more

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-08-08

http://www.islamphilippines.com

Back to top Go down

Qatar Islamic Cultural Center - FANAR Empty Re: Qatar Islamic Cultural Center - FANAR

Post by PM Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:39 am

TabaarakAllaah that's a very unique building.
PM
PM
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-08-02

http://pinoymuslims.com

Back to top Go down

Qatar Islamic Cultural Center - FANAR Empty Re: Qatar Islamic Cultural Center - FANAR

Post by Murp Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:27 am

Wow Masha Allah ganda ng Mosq.. yan ba yung nasa souq tol? cheers
Murp
Murp
Needs to post more
Needs to post more

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Qatar Islamic Cultural Center - FANAR Empty Qatar Islamic Cultural Center - FANAR

Post by ibrahim Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:05 am

Naam, malapit yan sa souq asisri. kapag friday may islamic studies sa mga filipino sa 3rd floor (7:30 AM to 11:00Am. and then mayroon din seperate na lecture para sa mga filipino non-muslims and sa mga bagong muslim sa 5th floor.

May pagaaral din sa mga Sisters sa umaga sa 4th floor and hapon nmn sa 3rd floor.

yung Masjid ay nasa 2nd floor (para sa mga brothers) nasa left wing 3rd floor nmn para sa mga sisters. Every friday si Dr. Bilal Philips ang khateeb in English Language.

May exhibit sa ground floor about Islam & Islamic Civilazations. Kung may kilala kayong mga kaibigan d2 sa qatar. Welcome sila d2 sa FANAR.

Jazakhullahukayran!!
ibrahim
ibrahim
Needs to post more
Needs to post more

Back to top Go down

Qatar Islamic Cultural Center - FANAR Empty Iba pang Da'wah Center sa Qatar

Post by albangsamori Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:38 pm

Assalamu Alaikum

Masha Allah bro. Ibrahim. Jazakallah Khair for sharing FANAR. Para naman fair sa kabila, share ko naman ang website ng Qatar Guest Center na kung saan nagaganap ang programa ni Dr. Bilal na Islamic Studies Academy.

Qatar Guest Center

Islaamic Studies Academy

Barakallah Feekum

albangsamori
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocson Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:24 am

Good day! Im currently located in Qatar. Can anybody help me, because I want to be converted to Islam.
I am reading a lot of books regarding Islam so meaning im doing a self study of Islam.
It facinated me a lot and it agrees with what I beleive in. I want to learn a lot aside from reading. Do you know anybody who can help me and atleast I will be welcome. And can teach me to broaden my faith and my knowledge about Islam.

Jocson
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by RiMoLei Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:33 am

Good Day to you too Jocson and we are happy to hear that you are interested in embracing Islam. Masha 'Allaah.

Inshaallaah, some of our brothers here, who are currently living in Qatar, can assist you with your concern.

If you know a nearest Mosque to where you're located you can ask the one who is in-charge if they offer daily lectures. Or you may visit FANAR. As described above they have lectures for filipinos during fridays. You may want to consider sending ibrahim a message.

You're very much welcome, Jocson.
RiMoLei
RiMoLei
Needs to post more
Needs to post more

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-08-03

http://www.pinoymuslims.com

Back to top Go down

Qatar Islamic Cultural Center - FANAR Empty Assalamualaykum Brother Jocson!

Post by ibrahim Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:23 am

Assalamualaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu!!

Greetings of Peace, Blessings & Mercy of Allah be to you Brother Jocson.

Have you been visited the FANAR - Qatar Islamic Center? or in Qatar Guest Center?

if not i can help you go to this center. please feel free to email me & give me your mobile number at khalafism_18@yahoo.com.

May Allah guide you to the straight path.
Ameen
ibrahim
ibrahim
Needs to post more
Needs to post more

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down