Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS for Evacuees

Go down

SOS for Evacuees Empty SOS for Evacuees

Post by PM Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:56 am

Assalaamu alaikum warahmatullaah,

The following is a legitimate forwarded e-mail.

Subject: [bangsamoro_ com] SOS for evacuees
To: y_m_p@yahoogroups. com, bangsamoro_com@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Wednesday, August 13, 2008, 10:31 AM

Salaam fellow brothers and sisters in Islam:

Evacuees from the recent skirmishes in the North Cotabato area are doubling every minute.They say there is a ceasefire but that is not what is happening in the grassroots. They are scattered in these areas:

Pikit 5366 families
aleosan 533 families
Libungan 415 families
Pigcawayan 246 Families

We are targeting internal Pikit area specifically Silik, Manaulanan, Punol and Paidu Pulangi since aid is usually given to evacuation centers along the highway only

Text Message from Malu Mangansakan ( Principal of Govt school where the evacuees are)

Maliban po sa food na pangunahing kelangan nila eto po yung iba: Water container, trapal,, Jetmatic at yung tubo nya, mga meds for skin diseases and ubo. sipon.

To inform all of you, I am closely coordinating with Fr. Albert Alejo, of Ateneo University, Mindanawon Foundation and the Ateneo De Davao Batch 87's Sinag Foundation.

This is urgent and we plan to bring whatever we can to the site this weekend Inshaallah. Please please help them with whatever you guys can give. Call or sms me anytime.

If you have old, disposable tarpaulines please drop them off at the addresses below. They would be very useful for makeshift tents. Any form of help or donation is very welcome.

You can drop off your donations at the following addresses below or deposit whatever amount to my personal account or the Sinag Foundation's Account:

Account Name : Joel D. Tan TITF Sinag 87 Foundation Inc
Account Number : 0785-01-2020
Bank : Equitable Savings Bank

Account Name : Sarah Matalam-Alvarez
Account Number : 9425-8149-12
Bank : BPI SM City Davao

MY HOME ADDRESS: 312 Calachuchi street,Juna Subdivision, Matina Davao City

OFFICE: 225 V. Mapa street, Davao City (look for Jane or Joyce)
228-6959/2242702

Wassalam to everyone who will help. Allah bless you all.

--
Sarah B. Matalam[i]
PM
PM
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-08-02

http://pinoymuslims.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum