Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assalamu alaikum

3 posters

Go down

Assalamu alaikum Empty Assalamu alaikum

Post by doublejay888 Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:32 am

Hello there everyone! My name is Joseph. I embraced the faith July 20 last month. I hope to gain friends here. I am happy to have searched this forum. Bear with me if I ask alot of questions. Wink

doublejay888
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Assalamu alaikum Empty Re: Assalamu alaikum

Post by PM Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:33 am

Wa alaikumussalaam warahmatullaahi wabarakatuhu,

TabaarakAllaah Nice to have you here brother Joseph. May Allaah keep you steadfast to this beautiful religion Aameen.

Feel free to read and post. Inshaa'Allaah you benefit from this site greatly and the site from you. Please don't hesitate to ask and Inshaa'Allaah we'll do our best to assist you. Looking forward to seeing more of your posts. We'd love to read your journey to Islaam soon.

Do you mind if we ask which region in the Philippines you are originally from?

Last edited by PM on Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
PM
PM
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-08-02

http://pinoymuslims.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PM Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:36 am

Oh I just read your porifle - so you are from QC Mashaa'Allaah
PM
PM
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RiMoLei Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:26 am

Wa Alaykummussalam, Joseph. We hope that this forum will give you enough knowledge about Islam. Feel free to ask questions and we'll do our best to provide the answers, InshaAllaah.

Welcome to the forum.
RiMoLei
RiMoLei
Needs to post more
Needs to post more

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-08-03

http://www.pinoymuslims.com

Back to top Go down

Post by doublejay888 Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:18 am

Thank you so much. I converted thru islamreligion.com. They website has this chat window where you can talk to our brothers in Riyadh and after two days of chatting with them I totally wanted to become a Muslim. So, what happend was, one of the agents called me from Riyadh and I said the Shahada. Everything was different since then. I feel at peace. I just hope that I will be able to meet someone who could help me and guide me with everything I do. Is there a center here in metro manila who assists new converts? The resources that I have right now are all thru the internet. I went to the Golden Mosque and everyone seems to be very busy. I already bought a copy of my Qur'an at the office of the Mosque. And wow! It is totally different reading the Qur'an compared to the Bible. Really, brothers and sisters, I am happy. I havent entered a Mosque yet because I honestly do not know what to do inside. Today, I just started Salat. What's next? I dont know yet. I guess I just have to read and read.

doublejay888
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by PM Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:41 am

tabaarakAllaah I know that website. They are indeed very helpful. May Allaah reward them.

Yes there are centers here in Metro Manila, I'm sure if you pay a mosque a visit, the custodians could refer you where to go.

Also you may want to visit Al-Ikhwa Islamic Institute in Pendatun St. Maharlika Village Taguig, M.M. and just look for Ustadh Muamar or anyone who can assist you. Marami na silang natulungang mga balik-Islam dito Alhamdulillaah at yung ibang mga Ustadh dito ay mga balik-Islam din.

I'm sure meron pang ibang mga centers dito but I do not know where they are located.

Well Alhamdulillaah that you have started praying. Inshaa'Allaah since Ramadhaan is fast approaching then you should also fast.
PM
PM
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down